Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Our new housemate, Kili...


For three days now, we have had a new cat. Dexter, our previous cat, disappeared while we were away for the Christmas holiday and was dearly missed. I truly love having my own cat, despite the hassle and our frequent travels. It is simply such a joy to come home and play or caress a cat. And I derive such great pleasure from it, that I don't see why I should deny myself the enjoyment. As long as the cat feels at home and seems happy...

One who isn't looking too happy about all this, is Thomas, but he eventually agreed. So, through a friend of ours, Melissa, we heard about this girl who had kittens and was trying to get rid of them. We could chose between a gray male one and a ginger female. Well, we don't want kittens, and needless to say, we prefer males, so gray it was. Still no set name yet, I feel we have to wait a bit, getting to know his personality and all before naming him, but currently, we're leaning towards Kilimanjaro, since he enjoys climbing a lot, Kili in short.

No comments: