Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 11, 2008

We're all... Heroes

About every year, I indulge myself in one series, one of the big company, commercial shows. Though it is not in my habit to advertise, I wanted to share which one caught my eye this year, the NBC series, Heroes which we have just been watching all night with Thomas, all about people developing special capacities, superpowers like flying, mind reading, cell regeneration, and using them to save the world, in short, every teenagers fantasy.

Though it might sound corny, nowadays, they are so well made that it is hard not to get captured by the stories, the suspense, the ever increasing demands on clever dialogues and plot turns. It sort of allows me to keep up with the kind of programs that are successful, big hits, the talk of the town so to speak, so I can still relate to some of my friends. And, let's admit it, sometimes it is just fun to submerge yourself in a world, sympathise with the characters and their battles.

No comments: