Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 31, 2008

F*ck Hi5!!!

Okay, to all people wondering why they received an email with a strange link in it, I did not want to send you an invitation to use the stupid Hi5 community, it logged into my emailaccount and sent away the invitation automatically! To all my contacts, all 1.354 one of them, inlcuding my doctor, old uni-professors, employers, etc)!

I DO however like to stay in touch but not through unscrupulous websites that contribute to the spamming of the world! If you want to join a virtual community in which I am more active, try out facebook.com, quiet funny... and even every cloud has a silver lining, cause some people from long ago did get back in touch, wonderful surprise!

And I hope the nasty & naughty people from Hi5 read this blog or similar, cry over my referring everybody to facebook and adjust their politics!

No comments: