Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 11, 2007

what is most frustrating about this blog?

Do you want to know what is getting the most frustrating about this blog? Not keeping it up to date, which in a way is fun, as much for yourself as it is for others. No, the worst i s having to keep things OUT of it! Let me explain: now, I have alsways tried to be as honest as possible in my stories, and be able to write about everything which touched me or made me sad, angry, happy, whatever. This usually involved other people (l'enfer,....). All fine so far, but now, since we are quite a number of volunteers, and all of our blogs are linked and checked and scrutinized by everyone, a lot of my stories would involve the others and things that are meant to be kept private or secret. And sometimes I would just wish that I could publish somebody's story, problems, cause writing them out would actually sort of clear it out in my head as well...
But that's the internet way nowadays, isn't it... You never know who might stumble upon it, and who they might know ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's exactly how I feel about my blog!! All personal details out. Unfortunately...