Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 5, 2014

I'm on the top of the world: Nepal

We're off to Nepal! After the end of our two years in Morocco (Sept. 2013), and our subsequent trip in Western Africa (so well depicted on this blog, I'm not going into details), we went back to Belgium for Christmas and New Year. And then I got hired as the Asia Coordinator by World Solidarity (WSM), a Belgian NGO working on Social Protection. I will be based in Kathmandu, Nepal until end 2016 but am to work with all Asia partners, though particularly the ones in South Asia (Nepal, Bangladesh and India- map).


I started beginning of March, but after an initial visit to Bangladesh and Nepal, am back in Belgium for the hand over and the meeting with the other international staff WSM has beginning of May. Hence, our departure date is 19th of May and we're very much looking forward to it.

I have also created a new blog to share some of my work experiences (since this one is private and focuses on my travels), which is www.brunowsmasia.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Leslie Taylor said...

That sounds like a fantastic plan! I wish you the best :)