Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 5, 2006

a partir de Manaus

Have gotten into Manaus around last Friday. ALl well here, except Sylvie, my friend that I was supposed to meet here and for which I hurried accross Venezuela in a flash, has not given any sign of life.

After three days of walking the streets of Manaus, keeping busy with activities not so much as with people since my portugees is still awfull (though my assimil is rapidly advancing, it doesn´t seem to be every day life portugees)....

So, checking different tour opertors today, found out my friend had already arrived, and left agaian, on a 5 day tour... Good to have friends huh... Anyway, will be leavin on a 3 day tour then tomorrow, and see what the Amazon has as surpise for me...

And, other great news, got a phone today +55 92 8116-3367 so back in touch with the world, should it want to let itself hear to me....

No comments: