Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Nouakchott - Maurétanie

So much better to visit a place when you have a friend there. So very true here as well, as, through France Volontaires, we met up with Daro, the representative of FV here, and he showed us the hopsitality that makes West Africa famous.

Beautiful fish market by the sea,little coveted Eden with turtles, amazing dinners with the family. Le me try and say it with pictures:

It’s still adjusting to the fact that we’re on holiday. I need to stop myself from checking work emails or making lists of things to do in my head (Oh, that reminds me, let me not forget to start applying for that Senegalese visa online).

Last days with Caroline, who came down to travel with us, and then we’ll be really cutting ties with Morocco, or so it feels.

Oh, don’t think so, but to the family: our number here in Mauretanie, should you need us: +222 41828607.

No comments: