Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Photo workshop with kids from Youth Zone during HIFA

I was asked to facilitate a workshop on photography for kids in the Youth Zone of HIFA this year. At first I didn’t feel particularly qualified for the job, but since it was only a one hour workshop (of which at least 30 minutes the kids would be sent out to take pictures), I thought I’d give it a go.

Instead of the planned 16 kids (since I had 8 still cameras so they’d have to share by two), 33 children of all ages showed up, and then the projector failed to work so things were a bit hectic at first. It was still fun though, teaching some basic concepts and techniques and seeing what the kids made of it. The 3min clip below is a compilation made of selected pictures.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey~I'm Sangin Kim~
I just started my blog.
However, you may not read mine because I have written it all in Korean.

Anyway, it's awesome blog~
Pretty impressive~

viunin.tistory.com