Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Wild Wild Zim

This Sunday we went out to Caro and Andy's house for a lazy afternoon, some Xbox shooting... and some real shooting as well. Andy owns a couple of guns and, regardless of the whole pro- or contra-gun debate, I suppose it is always safer to have some notions of how to use one.

Ah, who am I kidding, I just wanted to fire a gun once in my life and this was the opportunity!
So I took the Star .22 kaliber, a Spanish gun, very carefully (and with a lot of precautions) learned how to load it, aimed at the poor, defenseless Hunter's can whose only crime was to be empty, squeezed and utterly destroyed it (well, at the second try).

Well, at least it was better than Thomas who not only missed, but even hurt himself in the process (only a scratch from the recoil though, no worries ;-)...

No comments: